Winton Water and Sanitary District
- Addresses ending in Odd numbers can only water the grass on Wednesday and Sunday from 7PM to 9AM the next day.
- Addresses ending in Even numbers can only water the grass on Tuesday and Saturday from 7PM to 9AM the next day.
- Watering is ok after 7:00 pm and before 9:00 am the next day on designated watering days
- NO WATERING between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm
Water Use Restrictions
- Do not wash driveways, sidewalks, or gutters with the water hose
- Do not allow water from sprinklers or a hose to flow down the gutter.
- Do not leave a hose running without a sprinkler head.
- Do not allow children to play with running water in the front yard or driveway.
- Do not leave the water running when you wash a car. Use a spray nozzle.
- Do not water on any day except on designated day.
- Do not waste water.
New Penalties For Violating Water Rules as of December 3, 2015
First Violation will result in a friendly verbal reminder and a copy of these rules.
Winton Water and Sanitary District will log all violations by address to keep track of any water abuse.
Second Violation customer to be charged $75.00 and the water will be disconnected. Since the customer is in disconnect the $20.00 reconnect charge will be
added for a total water abuse fee of $95.00 to have the water turned back on.
*** Section 1.1-11 WWSD code supports all of the rules contained herein. Any loss, damage, or attorney’s fees incurred by the WWSD from enforcing these rules will be passed on to the violating customer.
(Apartment & duplex owners/managers should ensure tenants comply)